Beautiful Timber Frame house on .4 acre lot. Fully landscaped lot, includes underground sprinkler system, fenced-in vegetable garden and extensive asphalt parking area. Oversized and detached 2-car garage with upper storage area.
Main floor is a large open plan with vaulted ceiling. Includes great room, dining room, kitchen, powder room, and mud/laundry room
Fully finished walkout basement has access to outdoor hot tub located under the sundeck. The basement has a family room, two bedrooms, study/den, 3-piece bathroom, storage and mechanical.
- Upper floor is the master suite with walk in closet and 4-piece ensuite.
- The house offers a spectacular south view of Sunshine Bay of Kootenay Lake.
- Perfect for entertainment, with lots of outdoor activities from your doorstep.
- Located just minutes from the community of Balfour and 25 minutes to Nelson.
Situated on a .4 acre lot with a panoramic south facing view Kootenay Lake. 1280 square feet each floor, plus 700 sqft loft.
- Great Room
- Dining Room
- ½ bathroom
- Master Bedroom
- Full en-suite
- Walk-in Closet
- Fully finished
- Guest bedrooms (two)
- Full bathroom
- Mechanical & Closet
- Forced Air Gas Heat
- Air conditioning
- Gas Hot Water
- Gas Fireplace
- Double Oven
- Gas Cooktop
- Outdoor deck (10’ x 32’), c/w hot tub under deck
- Garage 26’ x 26’, 2-door, concrete slab, with upper storage in loft
- Large Asphalt driveway
- Landscaped Yard, Lawn & Shrubs
- Large fenced Vegetable Garden
- Underground Sprinklers